Our Complaints Policy
Despite our best efforts, we know that we might not always get things right. If this happens it is important that you tell us about it as soon as possible so we can take immediate action. We try to ensure our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. We would like to ensure that a complaint is dealt with courteously, promptly and resolved as quickly as possible. If made, we aim to learn from every mistake and pledge to respond to a patient’s concern in a caring and sensitive manner.
- If a patient complains via telephone or in person, we will listen and pass on the information to our complaints manager.
- Arrangements will be made to respond within two working days
- If a complaint is made via letter or email, we will respond within two working days
- We will acknowledge in writing if so requested
- The complaint will be investigated with a full explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint
- Comprehensive reports will be kept
If a patient is not satisfied with our procedure or outcome please contact:-